Installation and Setup
Each Antgrip package includes a full cover grip for the selected mouse model, which should fit the product. Inside are two alcohol prep- pads to clean the surface of the mouse before applying the product and a few stickers – all information on how to install Antgrip to the desired model are on the box itself.
- Begin by preparing a clean workspace where you will install your brand new Antgrip
- Open the packaging and place the alcohol cleaning pads (Isopropyl Alcohol prep pads) and the film sheet with your ordered model’s Antgrip pieces positioned on the work surface. On the backside of the film sheet you can also find detailed instructions to apply the product.
- If your model is relatively simple, there are just a few grip pieces with obvious placing and you should have no problem identifying which part goes where. But some models are more challenging – there we placed a few helpful identifier stickers on the film sheet helping you figure it out:
- Arrow up (↑) – You install the grip piece as positioned upwards on the film sheet upwards on the mouse itself (when Mouse 1 and Mouse 2 buttons are on top – birds eye view)
- L – You install the grip piece on the left side of the mouse (when viewing the mouse so that Mouse 1 and Mouse 2 buttons are on top – birds eye view)
- R – You install the grip piece on the left side of the mouse (when viewing the mouse so that Mouse 1 and Mouse 2 buttons are on top – birds eye view)
- First always install grip pieces for Mouse 1 and Mouse 2 buttons. Follow it up with the sides and finally the remaining pieces. If in doubt, watch the video on how to install your specific mouse grip model at antgrip.com/installation.
- Make sure to always position the grip piece on the edge of the button surface, align it with the curve and design specifics of the mouse and press to join. Check that you achieved a full seal with the mouse, with no air pockets between the two surfaces. After applying, go around the edge of the grip piece and firmly press it into the mouse shell – hold for a few seconds so that the silicon-based works its magic.
- Try playing a game. Be amazed and experience perfect grip, no matter what.
Worry not, the silicone glue needs time to set in and does not leave residue – so if you did not succeed to fit it on perfectly the first time, gently pull it off the shell, re-position and re-apply.
If any of the edges lifts up immediately or shortly after your installation, you did not press it in hard enough or long enough. Simply do it again to make sure it grips.
Always carefully align the grip to the main piece edge and follow it. If it does not fit, you did not align it correctly at the start. Worry not, slowly remove the grip and re-install – it is not until you firmly press it into the mouse that the silicone glue will bond with the mouse surface.
Some mice require tension-alleviation cuts to be included so that they do not wrinkle or have air pockets when applying. When applying mice with cuts, always install each section one after another – with the edge of one section joining seamlessly with another section. The end result is that there should be no visible gaps on the mouse itself.
We will be happy to provide support for your gaming device – we carefully monitor the most wanted models from the community and will create a customized Antgrip the moment we get over 50 confirmed gamers looking.
Contact us immediately via our RMA form. Shipments can go out very fast, sometimes within minutes of an order. We’ll do our best to cancel or change your order and work with you for a good solution if we are unable to do so in time.
If your country does not appear on the list, please contact us and we will try to arrange shipping, although do note that international shipping does not include any taxes, import fees or other fees you may incur.
Depending on the service chosen for the shipping, it may take between 2 and 10 days for a shipment to arrive, and sometimes longer depending on the country, distance, and customs.
If the shipment has not arrived in two weeks, check with your local customs office, as they can hold your package for up to 6 weeks before they even notify you.
The tracking number is included in the notification emails you automatically receive as we process your order. If you have lost one of the emails, contact us and we will work with you to solve the issue.
Contact us via the Contact form and we will help you out as best we can. Include your order number, name on the order, and shipping address.
All orders from this site are fulfilled in-house in Maribor, Slovenia. Orders will be shipped on the same or next business day. If you’ve placed an order on Friday afternoon, it may not ship until Monday morning.
If your tracking information hasn’t been sent to you in two (2) business days, feel free to contact us.